When I got home from my friends piano recital all the sudden I see this dog in our house that looks just like Milo.He wandered into our neighborhood and came strait to our house.Were going to keep her until we find her owner.We have no clue what her name is but were just going to call her Sammie.We made flyer's and put them all around our neighbourhood,but No one has called yet.Shes acting like shes lived with us for ten years.Oh well,she seems pretty happy.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
an unexpected visitor
When I got home from my friends piano recital all the sudden I see this dog in our house that looks just like Milo.He wandered into our neighborhood and came strait to our house.Were going to keep her until we find her owner.We have no clue what her name is but were just going to call her Sammie.We made flyer's and put them all around our neighbourhood,but No one has called yet.Shes acting like shes lived with us for ten years.Oh well,she seems pretty happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She really does look like Milo. Bryson walked in the room while I was looking at the picture and said, "Oh is that an old picture of Milo?" I bet it's fun having another dog around for Bailey to play with.
hi meg,i cant believe you found a home for samie. that freind was alyssa from school.thats the only good photo i had for right now.
bye!!!!!*
Post a Comment